James Bond goes under cover
JAMES Bond actor Daniel Craig was spied walking through Stansted Airport last Friday. The actor who is the star of the 21st Bond movie Casino Royale flew in from Copenhagen where he had been attending the MTV Music Awards. And there was little doubt that
JAMES Bond actor Daniel Craig was spied walking through Stansted Airport last Friday.
The actor who is the star of the 21st Bond movie Casino Royale flew in from Copenhagen where he had been attending the MTV Music Awards.
And there was little doubt that there was a License to Chill as he was well wrapped up from head to toe to protect himself from the chilled November air.
Mr Craig was accompanied by friends, including one lady who tightly held his hand, and security staff as he made his way to catch a connecting flight to New York.
You may also want to watch:
It is uncertain if he was flying to the Big Apple to promote his latest film or for leisure before returning to the UK to promote it.
The latest bond film is the first to be based on one of Ian Fleming's books since Timothy Dalton took the lead role in The Living Daylights in 1987.
- 1 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 2 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 3 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 4 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Tens of thousands of pounds worth of horse riding gear stolen in High Easter
- 7 'This is my life version 2.0' - Doctor marks Covid anniversary with fundraising efforts
- 8 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 9 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 10 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford
The story line is set at the beginning of the spy's career and shows events that shape his character.
The UK premier of Casino Royale, is due to be aired in London on November 14, in Leicester Square with the national release taking place two days later.
However, film critics got an early showing of the film on Monday night with rave reviews being printed in the national press the next day.