Jade Goody hopes to have wedding in Hatfield Heath
CANCER stricken reality television star Jade Goody may be getting married in Hatfield Heath on Sunday. Unconfirmed reports suggest that Ms Goody, who was diagnosed with cervical cancer last summer and has been told she only has months to live, will be gett
CANCER stricken reality television star Jade Goody may be getting married in Hatfield Heath on Sunday.
Unconfirmed reports suggest that Ms Goody, who was diagnosed with cervical cancer last summer and has been told she only has months to live, will be getting married at Down Hall Country House Hotel.
A hotel spokesman said: "We don't seem to know anything about it at the moment but we understand that they may be considering us, and I am sure we would be willing to help should the call come."
Ms Goody's long-time boyfriend, Jack Tweed, proposed last week and her publicist Max Clifford said that the preferred option for the couple was the country house in Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Goody, who is the country's most famous Big Brother contestant after appearing on the show in 2002 and again in the celebrity version in 2007, is currently in a wheelchair as a result of her condition.
But the mother of two fully expects to walk down the aisle at the weekend.
- 1 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 4 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 5 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 6 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 7 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 8 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 9 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 10 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community