Investigation launched into Tesco burglary in Stansted where four-figure sum of cash was taken
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have launched an investigation into a burglary in Stansted on Monday (24 June).
Police were called to reports that the Tesco Express on Cambridge Road had been broken in to just after 12am.
A four-figure sum of cash was taken from inside the store after three people are reported to have forced entry through the front of the store.
It's believed they left in a white BMW which headed towards the M11.
Officers attended and searched the area for the car and its occupants.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about this burglary, or who lives nearby and has CCTV or dash cam available to view, is asked to call Braintree CID on 101 and quote the incident number 1 of 24/06.
You can also submit information to Crimestoppers completely anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or through their website.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 4 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 5 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 6 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 7 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 8 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 9 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 10 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?