Image of man wanted in connection with Dunmow attempted robbery is released by officers
- Credit: Archant
An image of a man has been released by officers investigating an attempted robbery in Dunmow.
Police are trying to trace Mohammad Fadad, 22, of no fixed address, who is wanted in connection with the attempted robbery of a German Shepherd dog in Church End on June 3.
Mr Fadad, who is also known and Mohammad Fahad, is described as of Asian appearance, 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build, with brown eyes and short black spiked hair.
He has connections in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk.
The owner of the dog received a cut to his arm after a man tried to cut the dog’s lead. The German Shepherd also bit the suspect, who ran off.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: If you have any information about Mr Fadad’s whereabouts, call detective constable Chris Sedgwick at Braintree CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 3 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 4 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 5 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 6 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 7 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 8 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 9 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 10 Green infrastructure plan and carbon reduction activities for Essex