Image of man wanted in connection with Dunmow attempted robbery is released by officers
- Credit: Archant
An image of a man has been released by officers investigating an attempted robbery in Dunmow.
Police are trying to trace Mohammad Fadad, 22, of no fixed address, who is wanted in connection with the attempted robbery of a German Shepherd dog in Church End on June 3.
Mr Fadad, who is also known and Mohammad Fahad, is described as of Asian appearance, 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build, with brown eyes and short black spiked hair.
He has connections in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk.
The owner of the dog received a cut to his arm after a man tried to cut the dog’s lead. The German Shepherd also bit the suspect, who ran off.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: If you have any information about Mr Fadad’s whereabouts, call detective constable Chris Sedgwick at Braintree CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 5 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 6 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 7 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 8 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 9 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 10 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh