Hunt for driver who failed to stop after Dunmow car crash
- Credit: Archant
Officers are hunting a driver who failed to stop after crash involving two cars near Dunmow.
A silver Nissan Note and a dark-coloured car collided on Radley’s End at about 12.30am this morning (Friday).
The driver of the Note, which had three passengers inside, called police after the other car drove off.
Police carried out an extensive search of the area but failed to find the vehicle.
There were no injuries in the crash.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information about the car, which is believed to be dark green and with frontal damage, should contact officers at Stanway Road Policing Office on 101 quoting incident 23 of May 15.
- 1 Fight breaks out near Great Notley as man reportedly seen with a gun
- 2 Essex Young Farmers celebrate Plough Sunday with Thaxted tractor run
- 3 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 4 Tourism awards recognise region's leading businesses as finalists announced
- 5 Pets' Corner news: Winter Walkies for St Clare
- 6 Growth in Stansted Airport holiday bookings a 'boon' for Great Dunmow
- 7 Sunday's event for the 100 year anniversary of village hall
- 8 Dinosaur park decision made
- 9 Fears that Covid may cause Essex hospital staffing to get ‘very difficult’
- 10 Memories are made of this for Bob as Barnston and High Roding meet at last