Hunt for driver who failed to stop after Dunmow car crash
- Credit: Archant
Officers are hunting a driver who failed to stop after crash involving two cars near Dunmow.
A silver Nissan Note and a dark-coloured car collided on Radley’s End at about 12.30am this morning (Friday).
The driver of the Note, which had three passengers inside, called police after the other car drove off.
Police carried out an extensive search of the area but failed to find the vehicle.
There were no injuries in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information about the car, which is believed to be dark green and with frontal damage, should contact officers at Stanway Road Policing Office on 101 quoting incident 23 of May 15.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 4 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 7 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 8 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 9 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 10 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan