Hunt for driver who failed to stop after Dunmow car crash
- Credit: Archant
Officers are hunting a driver who failed to stop after crash involving two cars near Dunmow.
A silver Nissan Note and a dark-coloured car collided on Radley’s End at about 12.30am this morning (Friday).
The driver of the Note, which had three passengers inside, called police after the other car drove off.
Police carried out an extensive search of the area but failed to find the vehicle.
There were no injuries in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information about the car, which is believed to be dark green and with frontal damage, should contact officers at Stanway Road Policing Office on 101 quoting incident 23 of May 15.
- 1 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 2 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 3 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 6 Stations benefit from funding
- 7 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 8 Police seek witnesses to two vehicle collision
- 9 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford