Hundreds of primary pupils enter Easter egg design competition
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of primary school students entered an Easter-themed competition, run by a Dunmow solicitor.
Run by GoodyBurrett solicitors, children submitted their creative designs for Easter eggs as part of the competition.
The two winners, Elsie Sadler from Great Dunmow Primary School, and Lotti Cadby from Rayne Primary School, received hampers filled with chocolate.
Joanna Maffei, a solicitor at GoodyBurrett, who organised the competition, said: “I want to say ‘well done’ to all the children. The winners were chosen because of their originality and creativity. The colours were also vibrant and eye-catching. Seven local schools took part and it was a real success.”
The three runners-up, from Rayne Primary School, Roseacres Primary School, in Takeley, and Great Easton Primary, received Easter eggs.
You may also want to watch:
GoodyBurrett has an office in Dunmow, in Stortford Road.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 4 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 5 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 6 In this week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on Thursday August 5
- 7 Burglars break into Co-op store
- 8 New intake of junior doctors at Broomfield Hospital
- 9 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 10 In pictures: Record numbers enter Stansted in Bloom