Hundreds of primary pupils enter Easter egg design competition
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of primary school students entered an Easter-themed competition, run by a Dunmow solicitor.
Run by GoodyBurrett solicitors, children submitted their creative designs for Easter eggs as part of the competition.
The two winners, Elsie Sadler from Great Dunmow Primary School, and Lotti Cadby from Rayne Primary School, received hampers filled with chocolate.
Joanna Maffei, a solicitor at GoodyBurrett, who organised the competition, said: “I want to say ‘well done’ to all the children. The winners were chosen because of their originality and creativity. The colours were also vibrant and eye-catching. Seven local schools took part and it was a real success.”
The three runners-up, from Rayne Primary School, Roseacres Primary School, in Takeley, and Great Easton Primary, received Easter eggs.
You may also want to watch:
GoodyBurrett has an office in Dunmow, in Stortford Road.
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Felsted announces STEM competition winners
- 8 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 9 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 10 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper