Takeley virtual consultation opens
- Credit: Endurance Estates
A virtual public consultation opened on Monday (April 12) to view and give a developer feedback on proposals for two sites in Takeley.
The area, collectively called 'Land at Parsonage Road', is made up of land east of Parsonage Road, and land west of Garnetts, north of Dunmow Road.
Endurance Estates want to build an extension to Takeley, providing a mix of affordable and open market housing, with extensive public open space with new equipped play areas, new planting and landscaping.
They have set up a dedicated project website at www.landatparsonageroad.com for a virtual exhibition of their plans, with an online feedback facility and options to download the consultation materials.
The consultation runs until Friday, April 30.
Endurance Estates said: “We look forward to receiving valuable feedback from the community which will help inform our further project work and a future outline planning application.”
The project team can be contacted on 0800 232 1794, or emailing email@example.com.
- 1 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 4 Dunmow TKD enjoy medal-laden trip to British Championships
- 5 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 6 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 7 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 8 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 9 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 10 30 new homes proposed for Hatfield Broad Oak