Takeley virtual consultation opens
- Credit: Endurance Estates
A virtual public consultation opened on Monday (April 12) to view and give a developer feedback on proposals for two sites in Takeley.
The area, collectively called 'Land at Parsonage Road', is made up of land east of Parsonage Road, and land west of Garnetts, north of Dunmow Road.
Endurance Estates want to build an extension to Takeley, providing a mix of affordable and open market housing, with extensive public open space with new equipped play areas, new planting and landscaping.
They have set up a dedicated project website at www.landatparsonageroad.com for a virtual exhibition of their plans, with an online feedback facility and options to download the consultation materials.
The consultation runs until Friday, April 30.
Endurance Estates said: “We look forward to receiving valuable feedback from the community which will help inform our further project work and a future outline planning application.”
You may also want to watch:
The project team can be contacted on 0800 232 1794, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 District councillor resigns from R4U
- 2 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 3 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 4 Japan-inspired album launched from a fantasy home in Dunmow
- 5 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary
- 6 Exhibition encourages visitors to touch the sculptures
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 9 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 10 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome