Takeley virtual consultation opens
- Credit: Endurance Estates
A virtual public consultation opened on Monday (April 12) to view and give a developer feedback on proposals for two sites in Takeley.
The area, collectively called 'Land at Parsonage Road', is made up of land east of Parsonage Road, and land west of Garnetts, north of Dunmow Road.
Endurance Estates want to build an extension to Takeley, providing a mix of affordable and open market housing, with extensive public open space with new equipped play areas, new planting and landscaping.
They have set up a dedicated project website at www.landatparsonageroad.com for a virtual exhibition of their plans, with an online feedback facility and options to download the consultation materials.
The consultation runs until Friday, April 30.
Endurance Estates said: “We look forward to receiving valuable feedback from the community which will help inform our further project work and a future outline planning application.”
You may also want to watch:
The project team can be contacted on 0800 232 1794, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 2 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 3 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 4 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 5 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 6 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 7 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 10 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader