Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- Credit: Carl Woods / Instagram
Carl Woods, who appeared on TV's Love Island in 2016, has placed an offer on a house in the Great Bardfield area.
The tabloids claim that his fiancée Katie Price might move in with him, while her own property is repaired after a flood, before he rents out the property.
On Tuesday (May 4), the pair told ITV's Good Morning Britain about their 10 month whirlwind romance and engagement during lockdown and living together.
They met in an Essex restaurant last summer (2020). Carl said he "badgered" the restaurant owner to tell him when Katie was there, meeting her daughter Princess at the same time and talking for four hours.
The pair plan to marry this year. Ms Price, a mum to five children, has her mum who is terminally ill wants to see them married.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Carl Woods told the Broadcast: "I can confirm an offer was made on a property in the Great Bardfield area of Essex."
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 3 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 4 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 5 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 6 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 7 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 8 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 9 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 10 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe