Help find missing Finchingfield man Michael Bell
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find Michael Bell who is missing from his home in Finchingfield.
Michael, who is 59, was last seen at his home in Bardfield Road, at 8.30am on Friday, May 13.
He has not made contact with his family since 1pm on Friday. He suffers from a medical condition and is believed to be without his medication.
He is thought to be wearing black cargo style trousers, a blue t-shirt, an orange and grey fleece and has with him a black and cream ski jacket. He may be wearing green wellington boots and his beard is longer than on the attached photograph.
Michael is 5ft 10ins tall, is slim, white, has short grey hair and wears glasses. He has hearing aids in both ears.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who has seen Michael is asked to contact Essex Police on 101.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 7 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Pets' Corner: Ben Fogle's plea over Bonfire Night
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport