Help find missing Finchingfield man Michael Bell
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find Michael Bell who is missing from his home in Finchingfield.
Michael, who is 59, was last seen at his home in Bardfield Road, at 8.30am on Friday, May 13.
He has not made contact with his family since 1pm on Friday. He suffers from a medical condition and is believed to be without his medication.
He is thought to be wearing black cargo style trousers, a blue t-shirt, an orange and grey fleece and has with him a black and cream ski jacket. He may be wearing green wellington boots and his beard is longer than on the attached photograph.
Michael is 5ft 10ins tall, is slim, white, has short grey hair and wears glasses. He has hearing aids in both ears.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who has seen Michael is asked to contact Essex Police on 101.
- 1 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 2 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 4 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company announces musicals
- 10 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation