Air ambulance and four land vehicles called to Essex emergency
- Credit: Supplied by Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust
An air ambulance landed in Great Notley yesterday evening to assist with a medical emergency.
The East of England Ambulance Service was called shortly after 7.30pm yesterday (June 23).
The ambulance service called on the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance for support.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: "A community first responder, an ambulance, two vehicles from the Hazardous Area Response Team and the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance attended a medical emergency on Chatsworth Avenue in Great Notley.
"A man was transported by land to the Essex Cardiothoracic Centre for further assessment and treatment.”
The Essex Cardiothoracic Centre is in Basildon.
- 1 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 4 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 5 Dunmow TKD enjoy medal-laden trip to British Championships
- 6 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 7 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 8 30 new homes proposed for Hatfield Broad Oak
- 9 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 10 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district