'I'm proud of how far I've come' - Dunmow mum shares her weight loss experience
- Credit: Slimming World
A Dunmow businesswoman has shared her weight loss story ahead of the New Year.
Kylie, a mum-of-two, said she is proud after losing five stone in nine months.
She said her weight was causing health problems which stopped her from enjoying time with family in winter 2021.
Kylie made a resolution last year, and she asked her family for a Slimming World membership for Mother's Day.
She joined the Dunmow branch in March.
Kylie said: "I am now more than five stone lighter.
"I am so proud of how far I have come.
"Ten months ago, I had a wardrobe of clothes that I was unable to wear, and health problems that were preventing me from enjoying time with my family.
- 1 Plans unveiled for 22 new Hatfield Broad Oak homes
- 2 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 3 Braintree burglary sparks Essex Police appeal
- 4 Dunmow St Mary's pupils scoop 14 medals in school sport series
- 5 Uttlesford District Council row over £4m 'black hole'
- 6 Environmental action: Dunmow boutique Wardrobe holding eco-swap
- 7 Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up announced for Hylands Park
- 8 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 9 Care home visitor limits to be lifted next week
- 10 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
"I am now able to fit into my clothes again and chuck out the maternity clothes I previously lived in and my health problems are subsiding."