'I'm proud of how far I've come' - Dunmow mum shares her weight loss experience
- Credit: Slimming World
A Dunmow businesswoman has shared her weight loss story ahead of the New Year.
Kylie, a mum-of-two, said she is proud after losing five stone in nine months.
She said her weight was causing health problems which stopped her from enjoying time with family in winter 2021.
Kylie made a resolution last year, and she asked her family for a Slimming World membership for Mother's Day.
She joined the Dunmow branch in March.
Kylie said: "I am now more than five stone lighter.
"I am so proud of how far I have come.
"Ten months ago, I had a wardrobe of clothes that I was unable to wear, and health problems that were preventing me from enjoying time with my family.
- 1 Creamfields South 2023 festival dates announced for Hylands Park
- 2 Grange Farm and Dunmow Runners make the most of the summer sun
- 3 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 4 Town's annual meeting: Dr's Pond, RideLondon, parking issues
- 5 Aythorpe Roding earn welcome win, seven-up for Dunmow
- 6 KidzFair in Great Dunmow was a huge success for young entrepreneurs
- 7 What I Learnt From My Grandmother in photographs and banners
- 8 Pictures: The Great Dunmow Summer Solstice Sundown Festival
- 9 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 10 Platinum Jubilee pictures from Great Dunmow and district
"I am now able to fit into my clothes again and chuck out the maternity clothes I previously lived in and my health problems are subsiding."