Covid: All the deaths in Braintree towns and villages over a year
- Credit: PA
A year from the start of the pandemic, Great Notley and Black Notley Covid deaths account for the highest percentage in the Braintree district out of the total amount of deaths.
The two villages recorded 31 coronavirus deaths out of 95 deaths from all causes, accounting for 32.6 percent.
The highest number of Covid deaths in the Braintree district was recorded in Halstead East and Colnes.
The two areas recorded 51 deaths involving coronavirus between March 1, 2020 and February 28, 2021. They also registered the highest number of deaths in Braintree district from all causes, within the same period, at 181.
Bocking Churchstreet and Blackwater had 38 Covid-related deaths out of a total of 167. Meanwhile, 32 out of 136 deaths in Witham South, Hatfield Peverel and White Notley involved coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
With six Covid-related deaths, Panfield, Finchingfield and Bardfield had some of the lowest figures in the district.
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 3 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 4 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 5 Stansted author to release second novel
- 6 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 7 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision