Covid: All the deaths in Braintree towns and villages over a year
- Credit: PA
A year from the start of the pandemic, Great Notley and Black Notley Covid deaths account for the highest percentage in the Braintree district out of the total amount of deaths.
The two villages recorded 31 coronavirus deaths out of 95 deaths from all causes, accounting for 32.6 percent.
The highest number of Covid deaths in the Braintree district was recorded in Halstead East and Colnes.
The two areas recorded 51 deaths involving coronavirus between March 1, 2020 and February 28, 2021. They also registered the highest number of deaths in Braintree district from all causes, within the same period, at 181.
Bocking Churchstreet and Blackwater had 38 Covid-related deaths out of a total of 167. Meanwhile, 32 out of 136 deaths in Witham South, Hatfield Peverel and White Notley involved coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
With six Covid-related deaths, Panfield, Finchingfield and Bardfield had some of the lowest figures in the district.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 5 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 10 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident