Graphic designer wins at the Etsies for her illustrated wedding guest placecards
- Credit: Josie Kyriacou
A graphic designer from Hatfield Heath has won a category at the Global Etsy Design Awards 2020.
Josie Kyriacou, who works as a designer in London, and runs Etsy shop Kyri Design by night, took the Paper & Party award at the ceremony known as the Etsies with her illustrated wedding guest placecards.
The cards are printed on silkweave textured paper and can also be used as wedding favours.
Etsy sells handmade craft items online and celebrity judge Drew Barrymore and trend expert Dayna Isom Johnson selected Josie from tens of thousands of entries.
Josie said: “It’s great being able to work within a trusted community which has so many amazing customers.
You may also want to watch:
“I hope this product will put smiles on faces, not only is it a beautiful gift for guests to take home, it also works as an icebreaker and talking point on tables who are unfamiliar with one and other.”
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 9 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 10 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge