Great Dunmow Town Team seek new leader
- Credit: Archant
Great Dunmow Town Team is seeking a new chairman to play a leading role in ensuring the future viability of the town centre.
Residents for Uttlesford (R4U) town councillor Alex Armstrong has stepped down from the role after three years to stand for election as an Essex County Councillor in May.
The town team, which is made up of business owners, managers and other stakeholders, is now looking for someone to take up the voluntary role to provide leadership to the organisation going forward.
The principal role of the chairman is to manage the town team to ensure it is effective in its tasks of agreeing and implementing its town centre action plan.
The chairman is accountable to the town team and acts as liaison between the team and all the businesses and stakeholders in the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
The chairman also acts as the communicator for town team decisions where appropriate.
Anyone interested in the role can email email@example.com.
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 5 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 6 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 7 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 8 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history