Great Dunmow Town Team seek new leader
- Credit: Archant
Great Dunmow Town Team is seeking a new chairman to play a leading role in ensuring the future viability of the town centre.
Residents for Uttlesford (R4U) town councillor Alex Armstrong has stepped down from the role after three years to stand for election as an Essex County Councillor in May.
The town team, which is made up of business owners, managers and other stakeholders, is now looking for someone to take up the voluntary role to provide leadership to the organisation going forward.
The principal role of the chairman is to manage the town team to ensure it is effective in its tasks of agreeing and implementing its town centre action plan.
The chairman is accountable to the town team and acts as liaison between the team and all the businesses and stakeholders in the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
The chairman also acts as the communicator for town team decisions where appropriate.
Anyone interested in the role can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 9 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear