Great Dunmow Town Team seek new leader
- Credit: Archant
Great Dunmow Town Team is seeking a new chairman to play a leading role in ensuring the future viability of the town centre.
Residents for Uttlesford (R4U) town councillor Alex Armstrong has stepped down from the role after three years to stand for election as an Essex County Councillor in May.
The town team, which is made up of business owners, managers and other stakeholders, is now looking for someone to take up the voluntary role to provide leadership to the organisation going forward.
The principal role of the chairman is to manage the town team to ensure it is effective in its tasks of agreeing and implementing its town centre action plan.
The chairman is accountable to the town team and acts as liaison between the team and all the businesses and stakeholders in the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
The chairman also acts as the communicator for town team decisions where appropriate.
Anyone interested in the role can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 2 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 3 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 4 The Maltings – where would be we without our Friends?
- 5 Stations benefit from funding
- 6 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 7 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 8 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 9 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 10 Archaeologists find remains of Iron Age village