Shop Local: Benefit from their expertise
- Credit: The Shopkeeper Store
If you shop locally, you can benefit from the expertise of business owners.
Ian Johnstone is celebrating four years in business as the owner of The Shopkeeper Store in Market Place, Dunmow.
He has been personally selecting items for sale for seven years - he started an online business three years before he opened his bricks and mortar shop.
He said business has been good.
“We’ve got loyal customers who have supported us during the lockdown and have been shopping locally which is great.
You may also want to watch:
“A lot of our customers are saying they want to shop locally.”
Ian added: “Our online orders are mostly from outside our local area. Most people who live near to the shop like to come in.
- 1 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 2 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 3 Tens of thousands of pounds worth of horse riding gear stolen in High Easter
- 4 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 'This is my life version 2.0' - Doctor marks Covid anniversary with fundraising efforts
- 7 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 8 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 9 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 10 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford
“They can see everything at once, it’s a nicer experience.”
The Shopkeeper Store has lots of things that would make great Christmas gifts, from socks and belts through to Shetland jumpers, hats, scarves and gloves, to home fragrance and mugs, books and stationery products.
They offer gift vouchers, and can organise click and collect. You can also telephone 01371 872200 or email email@example.com for guidance and assistance.