Great Dunmow Tesco staff don ‘pink’ for charity
STAFF from Great Dunmow Tesco have gone ‘pink’ mad in a bid to raise cash for charity.
Some 31 members of staff at the supermarket took part in the Race for Life at Hylands Park in Chelmsford, raising money for Cancer Research UK.
Prior to the run, the Woodlands Park supermarket held a pink-themed day, with staff donning pink tutus, wings and bunny ears for the cause.
Spokesman for the group, Lorraine Crow, said: “We would like to say a huge thank you to our store and Don’s of Dunmow for all the support we received for Race for Life.
“And many thanks to all the customers and staff who donated and joined in on our pink day which raised over �600.”
You may also want to watch:
Overall the group raised �3,000 for Cancer Research UK.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 4 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 5 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 6 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 7 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert