Pictures: The Great Dunmow Summer Solstice Sundown Festival
- Credit: Saffron Photo
Even the rain couldn't stop the fun at this year's Great Dunmow Summer Solstice Sundown Festival.
The bands played on, and spectators just added umbrellas and rain coats.
There was a huge range of music, spanning Mick Wilson formerly of 10cc, to Oompah-Fessional, to Ibiza DJ Danny Rampling.
An organiser said: "We had a real blast of a day. It was a real success and we're thrilled with the outcome of the event and the growing popularity of it."
The event has raised money for Great Dunmow mayor Patrick Lavelle's nominated charities.
It's the second year the music festival has been held and was again compered by DJ, sound engineer and presenter Pete Noble and musician Mick Wilson. The festival will return on Saturday, June 24, 2023.
The 2022 line-up
- 1 Town's annual meeting: Dr's Pond, RideLondon, parking issues
- 2 What I Learnt From My Grandmother in photographs and banners
- 3 Prime Minister's honour for Dunmow duo
- 4 School activities and sports in pictures
- 5 Creamfields South 2023 festival dates announced for Hylands Park
- 6 Suspense thriller is author's fourth novel
- 7 Pictures: The Great Dunmow Summer Solstice Sundown Festival
- 8 Hot cyclists reach Paris after 3 days of pedalling
- 9 Solar farm application decision is deferred
- 10 Delayed Local Plan sparks Uttlesford development fears
Jumble of Chords
The Kopy Katz
Mash Up Society
Nine Below Zero