Shop Local: Our campaign launches - please support businesses in the Great Dunmow district
- Credit: Archant
Independent businesses are what makes our community so special.
Whatever you need, from fresh food to birthday cards, gifts or clothes, our traders have you covered.
But in turn they need your help.
It’s been a tough year, with coronavirus and internet shopping taking its toll.
And with Christmas on the horizon they need your support.
Today, the Dunmow Broadcast is launching its #ShopLocal campaign.
We will be highlighting businesses and services, sharing the good work that is going on around us.
- 1 Fears that Covid may cause Essex hospital staffing to get ‘very difficult’
- 2 Dinosaur park decision made
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 How Malcolm's work is having an impact in Uttlesford
- 5 Cyclist dies after collision near The Notleys
- 6 Campaigners quiz council over its Wethersfield prisons letters
- 7 Protesters call on Kemi Badenoch MP to oppose controversial crime bill
- 8 Growth in Stansted Airport holiday bookings a 'boon' for Great Dunmow
- 9 Memories are made of this for Bob as Barnston and High Roding meet at last
- 10 TV adverts will challenge Essex TOWIE stereotypes
Every single interaction with a local business helps. It also has an unseen domino effect of community support – these businesses are paying staff wages, for services such as accountancy work, and so the list goes on.
We can’t afford to be complacent – we need these businesses to stay open.
So please help. It really is within your power to make a difference.