Great Dunmow’s new traffic management group set to meet for first time on Wednesday (February 12)
A new traffic management group – set up to discuss traffic problems in Great Dunmow – will be meeting for the first time on Wednesday.
Officers from Essex County Council and the North Essex Parking Partnership, along with county, district and town councillors, have been invited to the event.
Members of the public are also welcome.
The idea of the group is to find solutions for traffic issues in the town, such as on-street and off-street parking, speeding, signage and maintenance.
Town clerk Caroline Fuller said: “We intend to set up a permanent group which will meet periodically and report to the town council.
You may also want to watch:
“Members of the public are welcome to attend the meetings, advise us of the problems they are experiencing, and be part of the group if they wish.”
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 12, at 10.30am at Foakes Hall.
- 1 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 2 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 7 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 8 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
For more details contact Mrs Fuller on 01371 872406 or e-mail email@example.com