Great Dunmow’s new traffic management group set to meet for first time on Wednesday (February 12)
A new traffic management group – set up to discuss traffic problems in Great Dunmow – will be meeting for the first time on Wednesday.
Officers from Essex County Council and the North Essex Parking Partnership, along with county, district and town councillors, have been invited to the event.
Members of the public are also welcome.
The idea of the group is to find solutions for traffic issues in the town, such as on-street and off-street parking, speeding, signage and maintenance.
Town clerk Caroline Fuller said: “We intend to set up a permanent group which will meet periodically and report to the town council.
You may also want to watch:
“Members of the public are welcome to attend the meetings, advise us of the problems they are experiencing, and be part of the group if they wish.”
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 12, at 10.30am at Foakes Hall.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 New cycle network consultation announced
- 4 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 5 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 6 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 7 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
For more details contact Mrs Fuller on 01371 872406 or e-mail email@example.com