Great Dunmow’s new traffic management group set to meet for first time on Wednesday (February 12)
A new traffic management group – set up to discuss traffic problems in Great Dunmow – will be meeting for the first time on Wednesday.
Officers from Essex County Council and the North Essex Parking Partnership, along with county, district and town councillors, have been invited to the event.
Members of the public are also welcome.
The idea of the group is to find solutions for traffic issues in the town, such as on-street and off-street parking, speeding, signage and maintenance.
Town clerk Caroline Fuller said: “We intend to set up a permanent group which will meet periodically and report to the town council.
“Members of the public are welcome to attend the meetings, advise us of the problems they are experiencing, and be part of the group if they wish.”
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 12, at 10.30am at Foakes Hall.
- 1 A giant snail, sporting success and live music: school news
- 2 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
- 3 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 4 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 5 Visit Great Yarmouth for a family staycation
- 6 Aythorpe Roding come up short in league opener
- 7 Stebbing Tractor Run: This is the new route for 2022
- 8 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 9 How to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in Essex
- 10 Life-saving kit that residents hope they will never use
For more details contact Mrs Fuller on 01371 872406 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org