Great Dunmow’s new traffic management group set to meet for first time on Wednesday (February 12)
A new traffic management group – set up to discuss traffic problems in Great Dunmow – will be meeting for the first time on Wednesday.
Officers from Essex County Council and the North Essex Parking Partnership, along with county, district and town councillors, have been invited to the event.
Members of the public are also welcome.
The idea of the group is to find solutions for traffic issues in the town, such as on-street and off-street parking, speeding, signage and maintenance.
Town clerk Caroline Fuller said: “We intend to set up a permanent group which will meet periodically and report to the town council.
“Members of the public are welcome to attend the meetings, advise us of the problems they are experiencing, and be part of the group if they wish.”
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 12, at 10.30am at Foakes Hall.
- 1 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 4 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 5 Dunmow TKD enjoy medal-laden trip to British Championships
- 6 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 7 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 8 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 9 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 10 30 new homes proposed for Hatfield Broad Oak
For more details contact Mrs Fuller on 01371 872406 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org