Festive cheer has started, with Christmas lights, trees and costumes
- Credit: Musgrove family
The spirit if Christmas is growing in Great Dunmow.
A Christmas tree has gone up in the town square, and festive parcels have been made to dress the tree.
Mayor Mike Coleman said: “Christmas this year is not going to be, or feel, normal. However, I would encourage everyone to make a huge effort to make it as festive as possible to, to support local traders, to follow the guidance and to care for each other. Together we can beat Covid-19 and look forward to a much better 2021.”
The Musgroves brought some cheer to a Great Bardfield relative on Sunday.
The family bubble - including Lola the dog - were dressed in Christmas costumes and sang Christmas songs.
You may also want to watch:
Residents in the villages have been getting into the festive spririt.
These are some of the houses that have been decorated with Christmas lights.
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 3 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 4 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 5 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 6 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 7 New chief executive for ambulance service
- 8 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 9 New cycle network consultation announced
- 10 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
Do you have some Christmas cheer images or videos to share? Send them in!