Festive cheer has started, with Christmas lights, trees and costumes
- Credit: Musgrove family
The spirit if Christmas is growing in Great Dunmow.
A Christmas tree has gone up in the town square, and festive parcels have been made to dress the tree.
Mayor Mike Coleman said: “Christmas this year is not going to be, or feel, normal. However, I would encourage everyone to make a huge effort to make it as festive as possible to, to support local traders, to follow the guidance and to care for each other. Together we can beat Covid-19 and look forward to a much better 2021.”
The Musgroves brought some cheer to a Great Bardfield relative on Sunday.
The family bubble - including Lola the dog - were dressed in Christmas costumes and sang Christmas songs.
You may also want to watch:
Residents in the villages have been getting into the festive spririt.
These are some of the houses that have been decorated with Christmas lights.
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 3 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 4 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 5 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 6 Round Table supports mayor's charity fund
- 7 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 8 Stansted teachers offered lockdown yoga
- 9 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
Do you have some Christmas cheer images or videos to share? Send them in!