Festive cheer has started, with Christmas lights, trees and costumes
- Credit: Musgrove family
The spirit if Christmas is growing in Great Dunmow.
A Christmas tree has gone up in the town square, and festive parcels have been made to dress the tree.
Mayor Mike Coleman said: “Christmas this year is not going to be, or feel, normal. However, I would encourage everyone to make a huge effort to make it as festive as possible to, to support local traders, to follow the guidance and to care for each other. Together we can beat Covid-19 and look forward to a much better 2021.”
The Musgroves brought some cheer to a Great Bardfield relative on Sunday.
The family bubble - including Lola the dog - were dressed in Christmas costumes and sang Christmas songs.
Residents in the villages have been getting into the festive spririt.
These are some of the houses that have been decorated with Christmas lights.
- 1 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 2 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 3 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 4 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 5 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 6 Emergency bananas rescue man's 875-mile solo cycle challenge
- 7 The Silver Wolf, highest Scouting honour, for Neville Wilson
- 8 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 9 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 10 Man dies at the scene of A120 'incident'
Do you have some Christmas cheer images or videos to share? Send them in!