Great Dunmow Christmas Market returns once again
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas market is returning to Great Dunmow for another year this weekend.
The market will be back in the town, based at the Arts Centre, from 11am until 3pm on Sunday, December 10.
With gift stalls and food on offer, as well as the usual top range of independent shops and businesses in Dunmow high street, it is the perfect chance for people to pick up their Christmas shopping.
Santa will also be in attendance, at his grotto behind the Saracen’s Head pub. Entry is £4 including a gift, or £6 including a gift and an emailed photo.
There is also entertainment to delight visitors, with a main stage located near The Working Men’s Club playing host to a variety of singers and performers – and the stage will also see the whole event opened by the town mayor.
You may also want to watch:
As part of the event is the annual Live Nativity which begins at 3pm and processes through the town to St Mary’s Church.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport