Great Dunmow Christmas Market returns once again
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas market is returning to Great Dunmow for another year this weekend.
The market will be back in the town, based at the Arts Centre, from 11am until 3pm on Sunday, December 10.
With gift stalls and food on offer, as well as the usual top range of independent shops and businesses in Dunmow high street, it is the perfect chance for people to pick up their Christmas shopping.
Santa will also be in attendance, at his grotto behind the Saracen’s Head pub. Entry is £4 including a gift, or £6 including a gift and an emailed photo.
There is also entertainment to delight visitors, with a main stage located near The Working Men’s Club playing host to a variety of singers and performers – and the stage will also see the whole event opened by the town mayor.
You may also want to watch:
As part of the event is the annual Live Nativity which begins at 3pm and processes through the town to St Mary’s Church.
- 1 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 2 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 3 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 4 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 5 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 6 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 7 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 8 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 9 Ambitious and fast-growing High Roding raring to go ahead of new season
- 10 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open