Great Dunmow Christmas Market returns once again
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas market is returning to Great Dunmow for another year this weekend.
The market will be back in the town, based at the Arts Centre, from 11am until 3pm on Sunday, December 10.
With gift stalls and food on offer, as well as the usual top range of independent shops and businesses in Dunmow high street, it is the perfect chance for people to pick up their Christmas shopping.
Santa will also be in attendance, at his grotto behind the Saracen’s Head pub. Entry is £4 including a gift, or £6 including a gift and an emailed photo.
There is also entertainment to delight visitors, with a main stage located near The Working Men’s Club playing host to a variety of singers and performers – and the stage will also see the whole event opened by the town mayor.
You may also want to watch:
As part of the event is the annual Live Nativity which begins at 3pm and processes through the town to St Mary’s Church.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 5 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 10 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022