Free Christmas trees on offer to worthy causes
- Credit: Harry Rutter/ARCHANT
A garden centre near Great Bardfield will be donating Christmas trees to primary schools and good causes this festive season.
Bardfield Garden Centre, in Braintree Road, is offering schools its premium cut Christmas trees from the end of November.
It will also be giving away trees to the winners of three social media competitions.
Director and business owner, Matthew Dawson said: "We started 2019 with the aim of becoming more involved with the local community and after a successful year of trading we are delighted to be able to finish the year by making a Christmas donation.
"Hopefully, this will spread a positive Christmas message and give back to the community who have supported us throughout the year."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone can contact Matthew Dawson to suggest a good cause that may benefit from a tree donation at 01371 829333 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 4 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners get in plenty of runs before winter begins
- 5 Dunmow Rovers' girls advance in Essex County League Cup
- 6 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 7 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 8 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 9 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 10 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents