Good causes get cash boost
GOOD causes set to benefit to the tune of £200 each for the next eight weeks as the Great Dunmow Round Table has announced a Cash for Causes scheme. A spokesman for the charity said: We would like you to write in each week with your nominated good causes
GOOD causes set to benefit to the tune of £200 each for the next eight weeks as the Great Dunmow Round Table has announced a Cash for Causes scheme.
A spokesman for the charity said: "We would like you to write in each week with your nominated good causes and they could be receiving £200 towards a fund-raising event.
"The cash could be a contribution to the local care home for a day trip for the residents or a gardener for the day to help Dunmow people whose gardens are a little overgrown.
"Where the money goes - you decide!"
You may also want to watch:
Once a week members from The Round Table will get together to select one letter to receive the cash.
So to be sure to have the best chance of your letter being selected give the team as many reasons as possible why they should select it.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 7 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 8 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 9 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
And what's more, you can write in every week. Just send your letters to
Cash for Causes, Alloy Fabweld, Unit 5, Zone C, Chelmsford Road Industrial Estate, Great Dunmow, Essex CM6 1HD or e-mail email@example.com
The first closing date is August
3 and each following closing date will be on the week thereafter.