Good causes get cash boost
GOOD causes set to benefit to the tune of £200 each for the next eight weeks as the Great Dunmow Round Table has announced a Cash for Causes scheme. A spokesman for the charity said: We would like you to write in each week with your nominated good causes
GOOD causes set to benefit to the tune of £200 each for the next eight weeks as the Great Dunmow Round Table has announced a Cash for Causes scheme.
A spokesman for the charity said: "We would like you to write in each week with your nominated good causes and they could be receiving £200 towards a fund-raising event.
"The cash could be a contribution to the local care home for a day trip for the residents or a gardener for the day to help Dunmow people whose gardens are a little overgrown.
"Where the money goes - you decide!"
You may also want to watch:
Once a week members from The Round Table will get together to select one letter to receive the cash.
So to be sure to have the best chance of your letter being selected give the team as many reasons as possible why they should select it.
- 1 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced
And what's more, you can write in every week. Just send your letters to
Cash for Causes, Alloy Fabweld, Unit 5, Zone C, Chelmsford Road Industrial Estate, Great Dunmow, Essex CM6 1HD or e-mail email@example.com
The first closing date is August
3 and each following closing date will be on the week thereafter.