Going potty at The Maltings, Great Dunmow, Essex
AN exhibition with a local theme is being held at Great Dunmow Maltings over the August Bank Holiday weekend. A group of four potters – the Chelmer Valley Potters – will join with local painters to show off their work at the Mill Lane venue. The beautiful
AN exhibition with a local theme is being held at Great Dunmow Maltings over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
A group of four potters - the Chelmer Valley Potters - will join with local painters to show off their work at the Mill Lane venue.
The beautiful timber-framed building with its glowing oak floors will provide a fine showpiece for the exciting displays on show.
The Chelmer Valley Potters formed 18 months ago and have successfully exhibited in a number of galleries in the region to good effect. Their three dimensional work contrasts well with the work of the painters, who have all had separate success in various exhibitions.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition takes place from Saturday to Monday (August 29-31) from 10am to 4pm.
- 1 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 2 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 4 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company announces musicals
- 10 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation