Going potty at The Maltings, Great Dunmow, Essex
AN exhibition with a local theme is being held at Great Dunmow Maltings over the August Bank Holiday weekend. A group of four potters – the Chelmer Valley Potters – will join with local painters to show off their work at the Mill Lane venue. The beautiful
AN exhibition with a local theme is being held at Great Dunmow Maltings over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
A group of four potters - the Chelmer Valley Potters - will join with local painters to show off their work at the Mill Lane venue.
The beautiful timber-framed building with its glowing oak floors will provide a fine showpiece for the exciting displays on show.
The Chelmer Valley Potters formed 18 months ago and have successfully exhibited in a number of galleries in the region to good effect. Their three dimensional work contrasts well with the work of the painters, who have all had separate success in various exhibitions.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition takes place from Saturday to Monday (August 29-31) from 10am to 4pm.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 4 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 5 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 6 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 7 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 8 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 9 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 10 Green infrastructure plan and carbon reduction activities for Essex