Going potty at The Maltings, Great Dunmow, Essex
AN exhibition with a local theme is being held at Great Dunmow Maltings over the August Bank Holiday weekend. A group of four potters – the Chelmer Valley Potters – will join with local painters to show off their work at the Mill Lane venue. The beautiful
AN exhibition with a local theme is being held at Great Dunmow Maltings over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
A group of four potters - the Chelmer Valley Potters - will join with local painters to show off their work at the Mill Lane venue.
The beautiful timber-framed building with its glowing oak floors will provide a fine showpiece for the exciting displays on show.
The Chelmer Valley Potters formed 18 months ago and have successfully exhibited in a number of galleries in the region to good effect. Their three dimensional work contrasts well with the work of the painters, who have all had separate success in various exhibitions.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition takes place from Saturday to Monday (August 29-31) from 10am to 4pm.
- 1 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 2 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 6 Police seek witnesses to two vehicle collision
- 7 Stations benefit from funding
- 8 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 9 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford