Get your walking boots on!
WOMEN from across the Broadcast s area have been invited to take part in an 18km Sunrise Walk to raise money for the Farleigh Hospice. On Sunday June 28 hundreds of women of all ages will be walking from Great Notley Park, in a circular route starting and
WOMEN from across the Broadcast's area have been invited to take part in an 18km Sunrise Walk to raise money for the Farleigh Hospice.
On Sunday June 28 hundreds of women of all ages will be walking from Great Notley Park, in a circular route starting and ending at the park's discovery centre.
Organisers have now extended the registration deadline to 5pm on Friday June 19.
Farleigh Hospice spokesman Cheryl Bunkle said: "With well over 300 local ladies already registered and ready to take part this event is sure to be packed full of fun, laughter and camaraderie.
You may also want to watch:
"At the end of the walk participants will be provided with breakfast to celebrate completing the walk and taking part in the event."
To register visit www.farleighhospice.org/sunrisewalk, call 01245 457408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 9 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 10 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
There is a �10 registration fee for each walker which covers the cost of a T-Shirt, breakfast and administration costs. Start times are included in the registration pack.