Get your walking boots on!
WOMEN from across the Broadcast s area have been invited to take part in an 18km Sunrise Walk to raise money for the Farleigh Hospice. On Sunday June 28 hundreds of women of all ages will be walking from Great Notley Park, in a circular route starting and
WOMEN from across the Broadcast's area have been invited to take part in an 18km Sunrise Walk to raise money for the Farleigh Hospice.
On Sunday June 28 hundreds of women of all ages will be walking from Great Notley Park, in a circular route starting and ending at the park's discovery centre.
Organisers have now extended the registration deadline to 5pm on Friday June 19.
Farleigh Hospice spokesman Cheryl Bunkle said: "With well over 300 local ladies already registered and ready to take part this event is sure to be packed full of fun, laughter and camaraderie.
"At the end of the walk participants will be provided with breakfast to celebrate completing the walk and taking part in the event."
To register visit www.farleighhospice.org/sunrisewalk, call 01245 457408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 2 A giant snail, sporting success and live music: school news
- 3 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
- 4 Visit Great Yarmouth for a family staycation
- 5 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 6 Life-saving kit that residents hope they will never use
- 7 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 8 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 9 Stebbing Tractor Run: This is the new route for 2022
- 10 Aythorpe Roding come up short in league opener
There is a �10 registration fee for each walker which covers the cost of a T-Shirt, breakfast and administration costs. Start times are included in the registration pack.