Get your walking boots on!
WOMEN from across the Broadcast s area have been invited to take part in an 18km Sunrise Walk to raise money for the Farleigh Hospice. On Sunday June 28 hundreds of women of all ages will be walking from Great Notley Park, in a circular route starting and
WOMEN from across the Broadcast's area have been invited to take part in an 18km Sunrise Walk to raise money for the Farleigh Hospice.
On Sunday June 28 hundreds of women of all ages will be walking from Great Notley Park, in a circular route starting and ending at the park's discovery centre.
Organisers have now extended the registration deadline to 5pm on Friday June 19.
Farleigh Hospice spokesman Cheryl Bunkle said: "With well over 300 local ladies already registered and ready to take part this event is sure to be packed full of fun, laughter and camaraderie.
You may also want to watch:
"At the end of the walk participants will be provided with breakfast to celebrate completing the walk and taking part in the event."
To register visit www.farleighhospice.org/sunrisewalk, call 01245 457408 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 2 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 3 Public toilets for new Victoria Square town centre development
- 4 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 7 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 8 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 9 Round Table supports mayor's charity fund
- 10 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
There is a �10 registration fee for each walker which covers the cost of a T-Shirt, breakfast and administration costs. Start times are included in the registration pack.