Get into the festive spirit at Christmas fair this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
A fair selling handmade gifts ready for Christmas returns to Dunmow on Saturday (October 26).
The We are Handmade Christmas Fair will take place at Foakes Hall, from 10am-4pm.
Stallholders such as Dolly Mixtures Glass, Driftwood Designs and The Mad Owl Company will be displaying their goods. Capricorn Crafts will also be selling their wooden toys, games and personalised items.
Cathy Rusell will also be demonstrating the art of quilling and artist Neil Higgs will be painting at the event.
After browsing the stalls, visitors can enjoy homemade cake and a cup of tea courtesy of Plum Fairy's Tearoom.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Dee Swain said: "We have been running these fairs at Foakes Hall for many years and we always receive great feedback from visitors about the originality, quality and range of crafts on offer."
Entry to the fair is free.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 7 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 8 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 9 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
A full list of stallholders can be viewed at: www.wearehandmade.co.uk.