Get into the festive spirit at Christmas fair this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
A fair selling handmade gifts ready for Christmas returns to Dunmow on Saturday (October 26).
The We are Handmade Christmas Fair will take place at Foakes Hall, from 10am-4pm.
Stallholders such as Dolly Mixtures Glass, Driftwood Designs and The Mad Owl Company will be displaying their goods. Capricorn Crafts will also be selling their wooden toys, games and personalised items.
Cathy Rusell will also be demonstrating the art of quilling and artist Neil Higgs will be painting at the event.
After browsing the stalls, visitors can enjoy homemade cake and a cup of tea courtesy of Plum Fairy's Tearoom.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Dee Swain said: "We have been running these fairs at Foakes Hall for many years and we always receive great feedback from visitors about the originality, quality and range of crafts on offer."
Entry to the fair is free.
- 1 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced
A full list of stallholders can be viewed at: www.wearehandmade.co.uk.