Get into the festive spirit at Christmas fair this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
A fair selling handmade gifts ready for Christmas returns to Dunmow on Saturday (October 26).
The We are Handmade Christmas Fair will take place at Foakes Hall, from 10am-4pm.
Stallholders such as Dolly Mixtures Glass, Driftwood Designs and The Mad Owl Company will be displaying their goods. Capricorn Crafts will also be selling their wooden toys, games and personalised items.
Cathy Rusell will also be demonstrating the art of quilling and artist Neil Higgs will be painting at the event.
After browsing the stalls, visitors can enjoy homemade cake and a cup of tea courtesy of Plum Fairy's Tearoom.
Organiser Dee Swain said: "We have been running these fairs at Foakes Hall for many years and we always receive great feedback from visitors about the originality, quality and range of crafts on offer."
Entry to the fair is free.
- 1 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 2 Musical theatre stars to bring the West End to Saffron Walden in celebration of Rodgers & Hammerstein
- 3 110 homes near Stansted Airport: design and details approved
- 4 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 5 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 6 Life-saving kit that residents hope they will never use
- 7 Things to do in Essex this June
- 8 Recap: A120 reopens near Stansted Airport after 'police incident'
- 9 Stebbing Tractor Run: This is the new route for 2022
- 10 10,000 signatures reached against Essex mega-prison proposal
A full list of stallholders can be viewed at: www.wearehandmade.co.uk.