Gallery: Primary School fun day raises over �3500
A PRIMARY school fun day has raised in excess of �3500 towards an ongoing library extension project. St Mary s Primary School in Dunmow opened its doors to the public and was swamped with guests on the day. PTA chairman Kath Gibson said: There were lots
A PRIMARY school fun day has raised in excess of �3500 towards an ongoing library extension project.
St Mary's Primary School in Dunmow opened its doors to the public and was swamped with guests on the day.
PTA chairman Kath Gibson said: "There were lots of people around on the day and it is a fantastic amount of money. We were delighted that the weather held up, that made it really good for everybody."
The star attractions on the day were the tug-of-war, beat the goalie and the bouncy castles as people enjoyed the afternoon sun and raised cash for the school.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Gibson added: "The money will go towards our library extension fund, which included the building and renovation of extra space, and the provision of extra resources and books. I would like to say well done to everyone involved".
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New cycle network consultation announced
- 3 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 4 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 5 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 10 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome