Week two in our regular diet feature sees our subject Louise Latheron begin to go through changes in her lifestyle and attitude Psychotherapist Jenny Lynn explains: “I recommended she took some time out for herself by taking a bath, reading a book and listening to a CD.
This week's food addictions.
Week two in our regular diet feature sees our subject Louise Latheron begin to go through changes in her lifestyle and attitude
Psychotherapist Jenny Lynn explains: “I recommended she took some time out for herself by taking a bath, reading a book and listening to a CD. A text came through at 22.32 Friday evening Now I am finally in the bath with candle & incense on my own in the dark x’. This is the first time she has spent with herself for a long time.”
Louise has been talking about how she feels when people delay her doing tasks in life she said her compulsive reaction is to reach into the fridge and bite a sausage before thinking about it, she describes the feeling as anger.
Mrs Lynn said this behavior is evidence of an addiction to food because it follows a pattern that needs to be broken to help Louise lose weight and get her life back. She said: “Underneath anger are feelings such as worthlessness and fear. We need to expand her self esteem, self discipline and confidence to get her to realise she wants to do this for herself.”
Over the next week Louise will be giving a daily update on her eating habits as she tries to give up bread which is her greatest weakness. Total inches lost 0.
- 1 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Obituary: Michael Hitchcock was known as 'Mr Bardfield'
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 RideLondon: The Uttlesford road closures list
- 8 Dunmow Rovers Youth FC get £1,000 donation for new kits
- 9 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 10 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
Do you think you have a food addiction? Or are you trying to lose weight or change your lifestyle? Email Jenny for advice at firstname.lastname@example.org