Week two in our regular diet feature sees our subject Louise Latheron begin to go through changes in her lifestyle and attitude Psychotherapist Jenny Lynn explains: “I recommended she took some time out for herself by taking a bath, reading a book and listening to a CD.
This week's food addictions.
Week two in our regular diet feature sees our subject Louise Latheron begin to go through changes in her lifestyle and attitude
Psychotherapist Jenny Lynn explains: “I recommended she took some time out for herself by taking a bath, reading a book and listening to a CD. A text came through at 22.32 Friday evening Now I am finally in the bath with candle & incense on my own in the dark x’. This is the first time she has spent with herself for a long time.”
Louise has been talking about how she feels when people delay her doing tasks in life she said her compulsive reaction is to reach into the fridge and bite a sausage before thinking about it, she describes the feeling as anger.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Lynn said this behavior is evidence of an addiction to food because it follows a pattern that needs to be broken to help Louise lose weight and get her life back. She said: “Underneath anger are feelings such as worthlessness and fear. We need to expand her self esteem, self discipline and confidence to get her to realise she wants to do this for herself.”
Over the next week Louise will be giving a daily update on her eating habits as she tries to give up bread which is her greatest weakness. Total inches lost 0.
- 1 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 2 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 5 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 8 Full house success: Great Dunmow's Last Night of the Proms
- 9 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
Do you think you have a food addiction? Or are you trying to lose weight or change your lifestyle? Email Jenny for advice at firstname.lastname@example.org