Flitch Green man charged with burglary offences
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged a man from Flitch Green in connection with a series of burglaries and attempted burglaries.
There were six incidents in Dunmow, Southend, Westcliff, Benfleet and Chigwell between January 3 and February 8 this year.
Items including jewellery were stolen.
Joseph Lamb, 32, of Baynard Avenue, Flitch Green was arrested on February 22.
He has now been charged with three counts of burglary, two counts of attempted burglary, and one count of handling stolen goods.
You may also want to watch:
He’s due to appear at Southend Magistrates’ Court today, March 6.
- 1 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 2 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 3 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 4 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 5 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 8 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 9 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 10 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open