Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- Credit: Rotary Club of Dunmow
Dunmow Rotary Club is set to hold its very first Young Musician competition online due to the pandemic.
The competition is for full-time students aged seven to 17 years old. Participants should be Grade 3 and above, and all styles of instrumentalists and vocalists are welcome to enter.
Registration is now open and a video of your performance must be received before April 30, to be adjudicated in May.
Once your entry is completed you will receive an email with a link to upload your video performance and music copy.
The adjudication will take place during May and participants will receive an individual adjudication report via email.
For information about the syllabus and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Many other Rotary clubs around the UK have been organising Young Musician competitions over the past decades.
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 3 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 4 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 5 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 6 Ageing trains mended using recycled parts for final years of service
- 7 New chief executive for ambulance service
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing