Fireworks delight crowds at Dunmow display
- Credit: Archant
It was a sound and light display at this year’s bonfire night celebrations in Great Dunmow.
This year’s all-advance ticketed firework display in Great Dunmow were on Saturday, November 4, with a brand new soundtrack of music from the movies.
The event drew a record crowd with an evening including a licensed bar, food stalls and a spectacular display being set off in harmony with film tunes.
There were also children’s glow in the dark toys on sale with all profits going to local good causes and a confectionary stall run by the Arts Centre, a not for profit organisation.
The annual event is organised by Great Dunmow Round Table who promised to make the event bigger and better this year and sold the tickets in advance only with none being sold on the day or at the gate.
You may also want to watch:
There was an atmosphere of excitement as the crowds enjoyed the display and the sidestalls.
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 3 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 4 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 5 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 6 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 7 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 8 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 9 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 10 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'