Fireworks delight crowds at Dunmow display
- Credit: Archant
It was a sound and light display at this year’s bonfire night celebrations in Great Dunmow.
This year’s all-advance ticketed firework display in Great Dunmow were on Saturday, November 4, with a brand new soundtrack of music from the movies.
The event drew a record crowd with an evening including a licensed bar, food stalls and a spectacular display being set off in harmony with film tunes.
There were also children’s glow in the dark toys on sale with all profits going to local good causes and a confectionary stall run by the Arts Centre, a not for profit organisation.
The annual event is organised by Great Dunmow Round Table who promised to make the event bigger and better this year and sold the tickets in advance only with none being sold on the day or at the gate.
You may also want to watch:
There was an atmosphere of excitement as the crowds enjoyed the display and the sidestalls.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 5 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 6 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 7 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 8 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 9 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 10 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail