Fireworks delight crowds at Dunmow display
- Credit: Archant
It was a sound and light display at this year’s bonfire night celebrations in Great Dunmow.
This year’s all-advance ticketed firework display in Great Dunmow were on Saturday, November 4, with a brand new soundtrack of music from the movies.
The event drew a record crowd with an evening including a licensed bar, food stalls and a spectacular display being set off in harmony with film tunes.
There were also children’s glow in the dark toys on sale with all profits going to local good causes and a confectionary stall run by the Arts Centre, a not for profit organisation.
The annual event is organised by Great Dunmow Round Table who promised to make the event bigger and better this year and sold the tickets in advance only with none being sold on the day or at the gate.
You may also want to watch:
There was an atmosphere of excitement as the crowds enjoyed the display and the sidestalls.
- 1 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 2 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 3 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 4 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 5 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 6 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 7 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 8 Tributes paid to PC Tris Baker who died in Roxwell collision
- 9 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 10 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council