Firefighter cut trapped woman from car after crash near Dunmow
- Credit: Cambs Fire Service
A woman had to be cut free from a car after a crash near Dunmow last night (Monday).
Firefighters from Dunmow were called to the A120 at Little Canfield just before 5.20pm after a car crash, which left the woman trapped.
The woman was cut free by 6.11pm.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer were sent to the scene.
He added the woman was treated for back, neck and leg injuries and was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital, in Harlow, for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his was also treated by paramedics and was described as “walking wounded”. He also was taken to Princess Alexandra.
- 1 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 4 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 5 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 6 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
- 7 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?