Firefighter cut trapped woman from car after crash near Dunmow
- Credit: Cambs Fire Service
A woman had to be cut free from a car after a crash near Dunmow last night (Monday).
Firefighters from Dunmow were called to the A120 at Little Canfield just before 5.20pm after a car crash, which left the woman trapped.
The woman was cut free by 6.11pm.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer were sent to the scene.
He added the woman was treated for back, neck and leg injuries and was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital, in Harlow, for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his was also treated by paramedics and was described as “walking wounded”. He also was taken to Princess Alexandra.
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 3 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 4 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 5 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 6 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 7 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 8 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 9 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 10 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'