Firefighter cut trapped woman from car after crash near Dunmow
- Credit: Cambs Fire Service
A woman had to be cut free from a car after a crash near Dunmow last night (Monday).
Firefighters from Dunmow were called to the A120 at Little Canfield just before 5.20pm after a car crash, which left the woman trapped.
The woman was cut free by 6.11pm.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer were sent to the scene.
He added the woman was treated for back, neck and leg injuries and was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital, in Harlow, for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his was also treated by paramedics and was described as “walking wounded”. He also was taken to Princess Alexandra.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 5 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 6 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 7 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 8 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 9 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 10 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail