Firefighter cut trapped woman from car after crash near Dunmow
- Credit: Cambs Fire Service
A woman had to be cut free from a car after a crash near Dunmow last night (Monday).
Firefighters from Dunmow were called to the A120 at Little Canfield just before 5.20pm after a car crash, which left the woman trapped.
The woman was cut free by 6.11pm.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer were sent to the scene.
He added the woman was treated for back, neck and leg injuries and was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital, in Harlow, for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his was also treated by paramedics and was described as “walking wounded”. He also was taken to Princess Alexandra.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 3 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 4 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 5 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park