Sunday is the deadline for community colouring book entries
- Credit: Wonky Wheel gallery, Finchingfie
This Sunday (November 15) is the deadline if you want to submit a design that could be chosen for a colouring-in book.
Finchingfield’s Wonky Wheel gallery is available from 12noon to 1pm during lockdown, as they are offering click and collect, so you can hand in your design.
But let them know your plans so there are not too many people arriving at once, to ensure appropriate social distancing. Their email is email@example.com
Gallery owner Mary Turley said: “We have had some amazing entries for different age categories.
“I’m overwhelmed by the enthusiasm from some of the children - they have been handing me their piece of paper and they are so proud and chuffed with themselves.”
You may also want to watch:
Wonky Wheel on The Green has been in business for a year.
Profits raised from the book will be donated to Freshwell Health Centre for the CREAMER Fund, which provides health resources and equipment to the community.
- 1 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 2 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 9 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 10 Join Pam on sponsored 'walkies' for Guide Dogs
Entrants should create their design, drawn in black and white, which is suitable to be coloured in.
Age categories are age three to 10 years, age 11 to 17, and 18+.