Success for Felsted School musical twins
- Credit: Felsted School
Twins at Felsted School are performing well in a number of musical instruments.
Hannah and Owen Page, 13, joined the school two years ago.
Hannah recently achieved diplomas in violin and clarinet, and Owen achieved his grade 8 guitar and grade 7 piano.
Both have performed with the jazz band, orchestra and choir.
Hannah said: “There have been so many opportunities at Felsted that I would never have been able to get elsewhere.
“I’ve performed solo and in a band, sung at the O2, been interviewed on radio and played for the elderly at the Felsted Mission Church.”
Owen said: “Despite lockdown restrictions, Felsted’s Music Department continues to do an amazing job at keeping everything fun and varied.
- 1 A giant snail, sporting success and live music: school news
- 2 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
- 3 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 4 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 5 Visit Great Yarmouth for a family staycation
- 6 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 7 110 homes near Stansted Airport: design and details approved
- 8 Jailed: 'Selfish' 135mph driver spotted speeding on M11 near Woodford
- 9 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 10 How to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in Essex
“My teachers have all been a great inspiration to me.”
William Warns, director of music at Felsted Senior School, said: "I am very proud of everything that Hannah and Owen have achieved."