Success for Felsted School musical twins
- Credit: Felsted School
Twins at Felsted School are performing well in a number of musical instruments.
Hannah and Owen Page, 13, joined the school two years ago.
Hannah recently achieved diplomas in violin and clarinet, and Owen achieved his grade 8 guitar and grade 7 piano.
Both have performed with the jazz band, orchestra and choir.
Hannah said: “There have been so many opportunities at Felsted that I would never have been able to get elsewhere.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve performed solo and in a band, sung at the O2, been interviewed on radio and played for the elderly at the Felsted Mission Church.”
Owen said: “Despite lockdown restrictions, Felsted’s Music Department continues to do an amazing job at keeping everything fun and varied.
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 3 Tens of thousands of pounds worth of horse riding gear stolen in High Easter
- 4 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 5 'This is my life version 2.0' - Doctor marks Covid anniversary with fundraising efforts
- 6 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 7 Farleigh Hospice to host wooftastic walk in May
- 8 Grand National: ones to watch in 'race that stops a nation'
- 9 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford
- 10 Great Easton pub sells at auction
“My teachers have all been a great inspiration to me.”
William Warns, director of music at Felsted Senior School, said: "I am very proud of everything that Hannah and Owen have achieved."