Former water tower in Felsted being sold at auction
- Credit: Clive Emson Auctioneers
A former water tower housing telecommunications equipment is among the 122 lots going under the auctioneer’s gavel in an online-only auction on Wednesday, November 4.
Felsted Water Tower in Garnetts Lane, Felsted has a guide price of £140,000-plus and is being offered jointly with Dalcour Maclaren and Clive Emson Land and Property Auctioneers.
It stands on a square parcel of land of 0.07 hectares (0.18 acres).
The land and structure are currently let to Cornerstone Communications Infrastructure Limited.
Regional director and auctioneer Paul Bridgeman said: “Never let it be said that we don’t have a complete variety of lots.
You may also want to watch:
“The tower may have future potential for alternative uses, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable.”
Full details of the auction are at www.cliveemson.co.uk
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 5 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 6 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 7 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
- 8 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 9 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 10 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan