Former water tower in Felsted being sold at auction
- Credit: Clive Emson Auctioneers
A former water tower housing telecommunications equipment is among the 122 lots going under the auctioneer’s gavel in an online-only auction on Wednesday, November 4.
Felsted Water Tower in Garnetts Lane, Felsted has a guide price of £140,000-plus and is being offered jointly with Dalcour Maclaren and Clive Emson Land and Property Auctioneers.
It stands on a square parcel of land of 0.07 hectares (0.18 acres).
The land and structure are currently let to Cornerstone Communications Infrastructure Limited.
Regional director and auctioneer Paul Bridgeman said: “Never let it be said that we don’t have a complete variety of lots.
“The tower may have future potential for alternative uses, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable.”
Full details of the auction are at www.cliveemson.co.uk
- 1 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 2 Fight breaks out near Great Notley as man reportedly seen with a gun
- 3 Pets' Corner news: Winter Walkies for St Clare
- 4 Essex Young Farmers celebrate Plough Sunday with Thaxted tractor run
- 5 Penalty save and late winner moves High Easter up the table
- 6 Proposed law which sparked Saffron Walden protests suffers House of Lords defeat
- 7 Sunday's event for the 100 year anniversary of village hall
- 8 Things to do in Essex February 2022
- 9 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 10 Fears that Covid may cause Essex hospital staffing to get ‘very difficult’