Dunmow salon launches Feet Out To Help Out
- Credit: Scarlett and Stone
A Dunmow beauty salon has launched a spin on the Government’s Eat Out To Help Out scheme.
Scarlett & Stone The Beauty Experts has created Feet Out to Help Out, to encourage clients back into the salon, with discounted treatments on certain days and times throughout September.
Salon owner Anna Harvey said: “Many of our clients have already returned but not as many as we need.
“These are challenging times and we must be creative to encourage clients and shoppers back, not just for beauty salons but for all of the High Street, if we are to survive.
“Before we were allowed to reopen we had a huge poster in the front window enabling us to ‘talk’ to the captive audience that now queue for the Post Office in front of our shop, explaining what we do and how large a salon we are.
“I understand people are nervous to come out and I want to reassure them we have the highest safety measures in place and the space to keep them safe.”
Rachael Clark, chair of Dunmow Town Team said: “I think she has come up with a great idea, a nice take on the government scheme.”
- 1 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 2 Braintree investment leads to questions about Witham
- 3 Live Nativity returns to Great Dunmow this December
- 4 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 5 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 6 Meet the cast of this year's special Harlow Playhouse pantomime Robin Hood
- 7 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 8 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 9 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 10 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'
MP Kemi Badenoch said: “As part of my shop local campaign, I have been encouraging residents to support our local business during the difficult economic climate.
“I heard about Scarlett & Stone’s latest initiative which is a great incentive to encourage locals to visit their Dunmow salon.
“Innovative ideas and promotions like this will help kickstart our local economy and I look forward to hearing about similar schemes across the constituency.”
Learn more here: Scarlett & Stone