Dunmow salon launches Feet Out To Help Out
- Credit: Scarlett and Stone
A Dunmow beauty salon has launched a spin on the Government’s Eat Out To Help Out scheme.
Scarlett & Stone The Beauty Experts has created Feet Out to Help Out, to encourage clients back into the salon, with discounted treatments on certain days and times throughout September.
Salon owner Anna Harvey said: “Many of our clients have already returned but not as many as we need.
“These are challenging times and we must be creative to encourage clients and shoppers back, not just for beauty salons but for all of the High Street, if we are to survive.
“Before we were allowed to reopen we had a huge poster in the front window enabling us to ‘talk’ to the captive audience that now queue for the Post Office in front of our shop, explaining what we do and how large a salon we are.
You may also want to watch:
“I understand people are nervous to come out and I want to reassure them we have the highest safety measures in place and the space to keep them safe.”
Rachael Clark, chair of Dunmow Town Team said: “I think she has come up with a great idea, a nice take on the government scheme.”
- 1 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 2 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 3 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 6 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 7 Tens of thousands of pounds worth of horse riding gear stolen in High Easter
- 8 Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- 9 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 10 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
MP Kemi Badenoch said: “As part of my shop local campaign, I have been encouraging residents to support our local business during the difficult economic climate.
“I heard about Scarlett & Stone’s latest initiative which is a great incentive to encourage locals to visit their Dunmow salon.
“Innovative ideas and promotions like this will help kickstart our local economy and I look forward to hearing about similar schemes across the constituency.”
Learn more here: Scarlett & Stone