Could you capture the beauty of Essex for Farleigh Hospice?
- Credit: Farleigh Hospice/Tracey Vine
An Essex hospice has launched its annual photography competition with the lucky winners set to feature in a 2022 calendar.
Farleigh Hospice, Chelmsford, needs to fill its calendar with photos which capture the beauty of Essex.
The calendar will be sold from October to raise money for the hospice which cares for people with life-limiting illnesses.
Graham Fisher of Farleigh Hospice said: "We are so lucky in Essex to be surrounded by so much beauty, which is why we decided to make Essex the theme of this year’s competition."
He added: "It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned snapper or simply enjoy taking a shot or two on your phone, all entries are welcome as long as they are taken within the borders of Essex."
Entries must be submitted online (https://www.farleighhospice.org/about-us/news/photography-competition-2021) by Sunday, July 20.
You may also want to watch:
Calendar sales will contribute towards the £16,500 which Farleigh Hospice spends every day on its services.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 3 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 4 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 5 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 6 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 7 Award for off-duty police officer who saved a man's life
- 8 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 9 Be there for seasonal Apple and Bees Day at the Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 10 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show