Could you capture the beauty of Essex for Farleigh Hospice?
- Credit: Farleigh Hospice/Tracey Vine
An Essex hospice has launched its annual photography competition with the lucky winners set to feature in a 2022 calendar.
Farleigh Hospice, Chelmsford, needs to fill its calendar with photos which capture the beauty of Essex.
The calendar will be sold from October to raise money for the hospice which cares for people with life-limiting illnesses.
Graham Fisher of Farleigh Hospice said: "We are so lucky in Essex to be surrounded by so much beauty, which is why we decided to make Essex the theme of this year’s competition."
He added: "It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned snapper or simply enjoy taking a shot or two on your phone, all entries are welcome as long as they are taken within the borders of Essex."
Entries must be submitted online (https://www.farleighhospice.org/about-us/news/photography-competition-2021) by Sunday, July 20.
You may also want to watch:
Calendar sales will contribute towards the £16,500 which Farleigh Hospice spends every day on its services.
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 3 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 4 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 5 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 6 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 7 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 8 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 9 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 10 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe