Facebook group for National Childbirth Trust
Facing up to future
DID you know if Facebook was a country it would be the fourth largest in the world??
So to keep up with the times the NCT Dunmow and Braintree branch has created a new Facebook group for mums of babies and small children.
If you are new to the area and are on maternity leave, pregnant or with a baby in Great Dunmow, Braintree and villages in the CM6, CM7 and CM77 postcode areas, then be part of an alike group of local mums, run by volunteer parents who have been in exactly the same boat.
The National Childlbirth Trust is the largest parenting charity in the UK. Its Dunmow branch offers antenatal, postnatal and first aid for baby courses, as well as a weekly baby group, coffee mornings and nearly new sales. All activities are for members and non members alike.
You may also want to watch:
The branch’s next event is a nearly new sale at Foakes Hall, Dunmow on September 19 from 3.30pm to 5pm.
- 1 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 2 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 4 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company announces musicals
- 10 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation