Facebook group for National Childbirth Trust
Facing up to future
DID you know if Facebook was a country it would be the fourth largest in the world??
So to keep up with the times the NCT Dunmow and Braintree branch has created a new Facebook group for mums of babies and small children.
If you are new to the area and are on maternity leave, pregnant or with a baby in Great Dunmow, Braintree and villages in the CM6, CM7 and CM77 postcode areas, then be part of an alike group of local mums, run by volunteer parents who have been in exactly the same boat.
The National Childlbirth Trust is the largest parenting charity in the UK. Its Dunmow branch offers antenatal, postnatal and first aid for baby courses, as well as a weekly baby group, coffee mornings and nearly new sales. All activities are for members and non members alike.
You may also want to watch:
The branch’s next event is a nearly new sale at Foakes Hall, Dunmow on September 19 from 3.30pm to 5pm.
- 1 Air ambulance and four land vehicles called to Essex emergency
- 2 In pictures: First ever Summer Solstice Sundown festival a hit
- 3 Two taken to hospital after Little Dunmow collision
- 4 In pictures: Stebbing tractor run 2021
- 5 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 6 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 7 Half empty or half full weekend depending on whether you play for Dunmow's firsts or seconds
- 8 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 9 The 2021 Stebbing Tractor Run route
- 10 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success