Facebook group for National Childbirth Trust
Facing up to future
DID you know if Facebook was a country it would be the fourth largest in the world??
So to keep up with the times the NCT Dunmow and Braintree branch has created a new Facebook group for mums of babies and small children.
If you are new to the area and are on maternity leave, pregnant or with a baby in Great Dunmow, Braintree and villages in the CM6, CM7 and CM77 postcode areas, then be part of an alike group of local mums, run by volunteer parents who have been in exactly the same boat.
The National Childlbirth Trust is the largest parenting charity in the UK. Its Dunmow branch offers antenatal, postnatal and first aid for baby courses, as well as a weekly baby group, coffee mornings and nearly new sales. All activities are for members and non members alike.
You may also want to watch:
The branch’s next event is a nearly new sale at Foakes Hall, Dunmow on September 19 from 3.30pm to 5pm.
- 1 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 2 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 3 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 6 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 7 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 8 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 9 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 10 Former POW camp on council heritage list