Event to publicise Dunmow Tourist Information Centre
DUNMOW Town Council is hosting a community event next week to publicise the Tourist Information Centre in its new location.
The facility has been moved to Dunmow Library in White Street having been operating at the back of Banana Travel since being launched in 2009.
The event – on Saturday July 9 starting at 12noon – will include:
• St Mary’s Primary School putting on a display in the library of their ideas for future uses for the town square
• The Dunmow Flitch Trials Committee starting the countdown of one year to the 2012 Flitch Trials
You may also want to watch:
• The Town Crier out and about during the morning to let people know about it
The TIC is open every morning and is manned by a loyal and dedicated band of volunteers. The council would ideally like to open up the facility on Saturday mornings too and it is hoped that new volunteers will come forward.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 3 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 9 New cycle network consultation announced
- 10 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
For details call Dunmow Town Council on 01371 872406.