Essex woman enjoys date with Jamie Oliver
A DUNMOW woman recently enjoyed a date with TV chef Jamie Oliver.
Annie Brock was personally invited to his Essex home for an exclusive ‘Pimm’s & Pizza’ lunch as a reward for her outstanding contribution to his direct-sales business, Jamie at Home.
The 42-year-old was joined by other Jamie at Home consultants who work in partnership with the famous chef, selling his designer-led Jme collection of lifestyle products through home parties.
To what seems to be becoming an annual event, Jamie Oliver opened up his home as a way of showing his personal appreciation and thanks to the consultants for their contribution in making Jamie at Home the thriving business it is today. With sales of more than �11.5 million and 50,000 parties held since the launch in March 2009, Jamie Oliver’s success has certainly rubbed off on one of his most recent business ventures.
Annie, who joined the business in November 2009 said: “Jamie’s passion, enthusiasm and desire to succeed has definitely inspired me with my own Jamie at Home business.
You may also want to watch:
“He genuinely wants each and every one of our businesses to succeed, and he is such an inspiration to us all. It’s a real privilege for me to be invited into his private home and it’s very special to be recognised by Jamie himself for all my hard work.”
She added: “It was a wonderful day where we were sat outside in the grounds of his beautiful home drinking Pimm’s, and were treated to a delicious pizza lunch prepared by the chef’s from his restaurant, Fifteen.
- 1 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 2 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 7 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 8 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
“I love my job, although with perks like this it doesn’t seem like a job when you enjoy it so much. As they say, if you love your job, you’ll never do a days work in your life.”
Now with more than 3000 consultants nationwide, the Jamie at Home business opportunity is open to everyone, regardless of experience and it’s a proposition that’s been well received, especially in this climate.
People have joined from all walks of life, whether looking to earn an additional income to support an existing job.
To find out more about becoming a Jamie at Home consultant, or for more information about holding your own Jamie at Home party, e-mail Annie Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org