Give a wave to Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run
- Credit: Archant
The seventh Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run takes place on Sunday (September 13).
They will arrive at The Downs by Stebbing Park at around 11am.
The route will go past the church, up Warehouse Road and past Collops Villas. The run will then turn towards Andrews Field.
They will pass through Church End and Shalford Village main Street at around midday and Great Bardfield School Green at around 12.30pm.
Organisers hope that as many people as possible will turn out to wave.
The event is raising money for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance.
Each entrant will make a donation to the cause rather than asking for sponsors. Last year’s event raised £8,425.
- 1 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 2 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 3 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 4 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
- 5 Wins for High Roding, Aythorpe Roding and Dunmow cricketers
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 8 Great Dunmow's Soapbox Race's thrills and spills in pictures
- 9 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 10 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
The event was reorganised from the original planned May date because of the pandemic.