Give a wave to Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run
- Credit: Archant
The seventh Stebbing vintage and classic tractor road run takes place on Sunday (September 13).
They will arrive at The Downs by Stebbing Park at around 11am.
The route will go past the church, up Warehouse Road and past Collops Villas. The run will then turn towards Andrews Field.
They will pass through Church End and Shalford Village main Street at around midday and Great Bardfield School Green at around 12.30pm.
Organisers hope that as many people as possible will turn out to wave.
You may also want to watch:
The event is raising money for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance.
Each entrant will make a donation to the cause rather than asking for sponsors. Last year’s event raised £8,425.
- 1 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 2 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 3 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- 7 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 8 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 9 Take a look at Great Dunmow's very own secret garden
- 10 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
The event was reorganised from the original planned May date because of the pandemic.