Colouring and activity books launched by St Clare Hospice in Hastingwood
- Credit: St Clare Hospice
Two colouring-in and activity books have been launched by St Clare Hospice and one can be downloaded.
Two colouring-in and activity books have been launched by St Clare Hospice.
The Colour to Care project includes books of puzzles, quizzes and beautiful artwork designed by artists, illustrators and tattooists.
The books include rainbow templates to colour and display in windows (inspired by the project initiated by Kezia Roberts in Leeds), in honour of frontline workers who are saving lives and providing essential services in the face of Covid-19.
The artists who contributed include Liz Smith, Claire Brace, Gem Pang, Alice Jacobs, Isabelle Ellen, Chris Hatch, Elizabeth Florence, Annie Long, Lydia, and Millie.
There are 21 original illustrations to colour in, unicorns, moons, butterflies and the hospice’s own Care Bear.
St Clare is suggesting a donation of £2 for the activity book, and £5 for the colouring book, to help raise much-needed funds for the hospice after the cancellation and postponement of many of their fundraising events due to Covid-19.
- 1 RideLondon: The Uttlesford road closures list
- 2 'Ace line' drug dealer is jailed
- 3 Extra trains to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for Betfred Challenge Cup final
- 4 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 5 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 6 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 7 Could you be named the Essex Young Musician of the Year?
- 8 Obituary: Michael Hitchcock was known as 'Mr Bardfield'
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Both books are available to order and receive via post. There is also a digital version of the activity book to print from home. visit: stclarehospice.org.uk/colour-to-care