Colouring and activity books launched by St Clare Hospice in Hastingwood
- Credit: St Clare Hospice
Two colouring-in and activity books have been launched by St Clare Hospice and one can be downloaded.
Two colouring-in and activity books have been launched by St Clare Hospice.
The Colour to Care project includes books of puzzles, quizzes and beautiful artwork designed by artists, illustrators and tattooists.
The books include rainbow templates to colour and display in windows (inspired by the project initiated by Kezia Roberts in Leeds), in honour of frontline workers who are saving lives and providing essential services in the face of Covid-19.
The artists who contributed include Liz Smith, Claire Brace, Gem Pang, Alice Jacobs, Isabelle Ellen, Chris Hatch, Elizabeth Florence, Annie Long, Lydia, and Millie.
You may also want to watch:
There are 21 original illustrations to colour in, unicorns, moons, butterflies and the hospice’s own Care Bear.
St Clare is suggesting a donation of £2 for the activity book, and £5 for the colouring book, to help raise much-needed funds for the hospice after the cancellation and postponement of many of their fundraising events due to Covid-19.
- 1 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 2 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 6 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 7 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 10 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
Both books are available to order and receive via post. There is also a digital version of the activity book to print from home. visit: stclarehospice.org.uk/colour-to-care