Colouring and activity books launched by St Clare Hospice in Hastingwood
- Credit: St Clare Hospice
Two colouring-in and activity books have been launched by St Clare Hospice and one can be downloaded.
Two colouring-in and activity books have been launched by St Clare Hospice.
The Colour to Care project includes books of puzzles, quizzes and beautiful artwork designed by artists, illustrators and tattooists.
The books include rainbow templates to colour and display in windows (inspired by the project initiated by Kezia Roberts in Leeds), in honour of frontline workers who are saving lives and providing essential services in the face of Covid-19.
The artists who contributed include Liz Smith, Claire Brace, Gem Pang, Alice Jacobs, Isabelle Ellen, Chris Hatch, Elizabeth Florence, Annie Long, Lydia, and Millie.
You may also want to watch:
There are 21 original illustrations to colour in, unicorns, moons, butterflies and the hospice’s own Care Bear.
St Clare is suggesting a donation of £2 for the activity book, and £5 for the colouring book, to help raise much-needed funds for the hospice after the cancellation and postponement of many of their fundraising events due to Covid-19.
- 1 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 2 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Join Pam on sponsored 'walkies' for Guide Dogs
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 7 Almost 800 Essex patients take part in Covid-19 Recovery trial
- 8 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 9 Actor Ray Winstone's video appeal helps double air ambulance's 'brick' sales
- 10 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
Both books are available to order and receive via post. There is also a digital version of the activity book to print from home. visit: stclarehospice.org.uk/colour-to-care