Essex residents offered early sale of V Festival tickets
V FESTIVAL tickets will go on sale to Essex residents a full 24 hours before general release, organisers have announced. Essex residents are being offered an opportunity to jump the queue when it comes to buying tickets for the V Festival being held on A
V FESTIVAL tickets will go on sale to Essex residents a full 24 hours before general release, organisers have announced.
Essex residents are being offered an opportunity to jump the queue when it comes to buying tickets for the V Festival being held on August 21 and 22 at Hylands Park, Chelmsford.
In previous years residents have benefited from the chance to purchase their tickets locally at the Civic Theatre in Chelmsford.
However, due to the popularity of the event, Chelmsford Borough Council has been working with SEE Tickets and the V Festival organisers to enable more Essex residents to take up the offer of buying their tickets this year, 24 hours before national sales take place.
You may also want to watch:
Chelmsford Borough Council's Cabinet member for Leisure and Culture, Councillor Ray Ride explains: "Chelmsford has a long and proud relationship hosting the V Festival every summer.
"SEE Tickets is a national ticketing organisation who has been working with us to improve the service we offer and is now taking over the operation, so local people can book their V Festival tickets without the need to queue at the Civic Theatre or pre-register in any way."
- 1 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 2 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 3 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 4 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 8 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 9 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 10 High Roding at the double and Dunmow go three-up as Aythorpe Roding lose ground in title race
There are two easy ways to purchase V tickets using the exclusive SEE Tickets service for Essex residents from 9am on Thursday March 4; you can visit www.seetickets.com and follow the links or phone 0844 579 0090.
You will qualify for the service if you have an Essex postcode. This will be verified when you pay for your tickets. Each customer is entitled to book up to four tickets and in the event that you are unsuccessful in purchasing the type of tickets you require, there is still the opportunity to buy tickets from approved ticketing agencies when they go on sale nationally the following day.
The line up for the V Festival, including headliners, will be announced on March 1