Essex Police release image of man they want to identify over Finchingfield burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to identify in connection with a burglary on the Spains Hall estate in Finchingfield.
Several china items were stolen in the incident, which took place overnight on March 16 at a farmhouse on the estate, including a distinctive Cockatoo.
Nick Campbell, detective constable, said: “I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has been sold or seen this item in the last two weeks.
“This item holds a great deal or sentimental value for the victim, who is distressed by the damage caused to his home and the sense of invasion that he feels.
“I am also interested in identifying the male in the CCTV image who may be able to help me with my enquiries.”
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Braintree CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Bardfield cottage transformed into scrumptious-looking gingerbread house for Christmas
- 2 Olympic gold medallist Beth Shriever switches on Finchingfield's Christmas tree lights
- 3 First Sunday in December marked with Live Nativity in Great Dunmow
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences at Stansted Airport
- 5 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Essex buildings are lit up in green for awareness campaign
- 8 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 9 Braintree investment leads to questions about Witham
- 10 Chelmsford: Safety improvements planned at roundabout after Thaxted man dies