Essex Police release image of man they want to identify over Finchingfield burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to identify in connection with a burglary on the Spains Hall estate in Finchingfield.
Several china items were stolen in the incident, which took place overnight on March 16 at a farmhouse on the estate, including a distinctive Cockatoo.
Nick Campbell, detective constable, said: “I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has been sold or seen this item in the last two weeks.
“This item holds a great deal or sentimental value for the victim, who is distressed by the damage caused to his home and the sense of invasion that he feels.
“I am also interested in identifying the male in the CCTV image who may be able to help me with my enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Braintree CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 2 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 3 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 4 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 5 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 6 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 7 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 8 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 9 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 10 Rain thwarts Aythorpe Roding's title charge but High Roding at the double again