Essex Police release image of man they want to identify over Finchingfield burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to identify in connection with a burglary on the Spains Hall estate in Finchingfield.
Several china items were stolen in the incident, which took place overnight on March 16 at a farmhouse on the estate, including a distinctive Cockatoo.
Nick Campbell, detective constable, said: “I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has been sold or seen this item in the last two weeks.
“This item holds a great deal or sentimental value for the victim, who is distressed by the damage caused to his home and the sense of invasion that he feels.
“I am also interested in identifying the male in the CCTV image who may be able to help me with my enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Braintree CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 2 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 3 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 6 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 7 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow
- 9 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 10 Laptops and jewellery stolen during Dunmow burglary