Essex police hunt for witnesses after two seriously injured in Rodings car crash
POLICE have issued an appeal for information over a road crash in White Roding in which two drivers were seriously injured.The incident happened at about 8pm on Friday, November 6 on the A1060, Chelmsford Road.The collision involved a silver Porsche 911
POLICE have issued an appeal for information over a road crash in White Roding in which two drivers were seriously injured.
The incident happened at about 8pm on Friday, November 6 on the A1060, Chelmsford Road.
The collision involved a silver Porsche 911 which had been travelling towards Leaden Roding and a blue Vauxhall Cavalier which had been travelling towards Hatfield Heath.
Both drivers were trapped in their vehicles and were released by crews from Essex County Fire and Rescue Service. They were both taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow with serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses should contact officers at Dunmow Road Policing Unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 New cycle network consultation announced
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows