Essex Police appeal for witnesses after car crash in Takeley
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a driver was seriously injured in a road collision near Takeley.
Officers were called to the B183 at Bush End at about 12.40pm on Monday, February 28, 2011 following reports of a collision involving three vehicles.
The vehicles involved were a blue Mini Cooper, a grey Land Rover Discovery and a green Toyota Avensis.
The driver of the Mini, a woman in her 40s from Sawbridgeworth, Herts, was taken by air ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge. Her condition today (Tuesday morning) was described as critical but stable.
The B183 was closed until about 7.35pm while police carried out an initial investigation and the road cleared of damaged vehicles and debris.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw what happened or has information about events leading to the collision should contact Pc Jamie Stirland at Dunmow Road Policing Unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Broomfield staff facing a 'battlefield scenario' in Covid fight
- 2 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 5 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 6 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 7 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 8 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 9 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 10 Green infrastructure plan and carbon reduction activities for Essex