Finchingfield Post Office providing new mobile service for Ashdon, Wimbish, Great Sampford and Cornish Hall End
- Credit: Post Office
Finchingfield Post Office is providing a new mobile Post Office service, starting on Monday, November 2.
On a Tuesday, it will visit Ashdon at the Baptist Chapel car park on Radwinter Road from 9.30am to 10.30am, Carver Barracks at Broad Oakes Close in Wimbish from 11am to 12noon, Widdington village hall car park from 12.30pm to 1.30pm and Great Sampford’s Red Lion pub car park on Finchingfield Road from 2pm to 3pm.
On a Wednesday, it will call at Cornish Hall End’s village hall car park from 2pm to 3pm.
Wendy Hamilton of the Post Office said: “We are delighted to be able to restore Post Office service to so many rural communities with the introduction of this new Mobile Post Office service.”
The service is looking for feedback on the locations, day and times.
You may also want to watch:
The consultation will close on November 5. Share views online at postofficeviews.co.uk with the branch code 149114, or email email@example.com
You can post comments to: Freepost YOUR COMMENTS. Alterntiavely telephone 03452 66 01 15 or Textphone 03457 22 33 55.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 3 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 4 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 5 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 6 Dunmow's Macmillan coffee and cake success despite stolen banner
- 7 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 10 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests