Essex: Man robbed of his Rolex and Blackberry in Takeley
POLICE are appealing for information following a robbery in Takeley.
It happened on the road between Mole Hill Green and Bamber’s Green at about 5pm on Friday September 3.
A 54-year-old man from Dunmow, who was driving a red Audi, was indicated to stop by the rider of a black motorcycle. The two people on the motorbike then threatened the man and asked for him to hand over his possessions.
They took the man’s Rolex watch as well as his Blackberry. He was left shaken but uninjured.
Officers are appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time, near the water tower, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
They particularly need to speak to the drivers of a silver Ford Focus, a Mercedes and a red vehicle which are known to have driven down the road around the time of the incident. Also, anyone who saw a motorcycle with a driver and a pillion passenger in the area.
Any information should be directed to Uttlesford CID on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 2 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 3 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 4 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 5 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 6 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 7 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 8 Tributes paid to PC Tris Baker who died in Roxwell collision
- 9 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 10 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council