Essex: Man robbed of his Rolex and Blackberry in Takeley
POLICE are appealing for information following a robbery in Takeley.
It happened on the road between Mole Hill Green and Bamber’s Green at about 5pm on Friday September 3.
A 54-year-old man from Dunmow, who was driving a red Audi, was indicated to stop by the rider of a black motorcycle. The two people on the motorbike then threatened the man and asked for him to hand over his possessions.
They took the man’s Rolex watch as well as his Blackberry. He was left shaken but uninjured.
Officers are appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time, near the water tower, to contact them.
They particularly need to speak to the drivers of a silver Ford Focus, a Mercedes and a red vehicle which are known to have driven down the road around the time of the incident. Also, anyone who saw a motorcycle with a driver and a pillion passenger in the area.
Any information should be directed to Uttlesford CID on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Fears that Covid may cause Essex hospital staffing to get ‘very difficult’
- 2 Dinosaur park decision made
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 How Malcolm's work is having an impact in Uttlesford
- 5 Cyclist dies after collision near The Notleys
- 6 Campaigners quiz council over its Wethersfield prisons letters
- 7 Protesters call on Kemi Badenoch MP to oppose controversial crime bill
- 8 Growth in Stansted Airport holiday bookings a 'boon' for Great Dunmow
- 9 Memories are made of this for Bob as Barnston and High Roding meet at last
- 10 TV adverts will challenge Essex TOWIE stereotypes