Essex: Man robbed of his Rolex and Blackberry in Takeley
POLICE are appealing for information following a robbery in Takeley.
It happened on the road between Mole Hill Green and Bamber’s Green at about 5pm on Friday September 3.
A 54-year-old man from Dunmow, who was driving a red Audi, was indicated to stop by the rider of a black motorcycle. The two people on the motorbike then threatened the man and asked for him to hand over his possessions.
They took the man’s Rolex watch as well as his Blackberry. He was left shaken but uninjured.
Officers are appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time, near the water tower, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
They particularly need to speak to the drivers of a silver Ford Focus, a Mercedes and a red vehicle which are known to have driven down the road around the time of the incident. Also, anyone who saw a motorcycle with a driver and a pillion passenger in the area.
Any information should be directed to Uttlesford CID on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 2 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Prince Philip death: Uttlesford service and Garden of Remembrance
- 5 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 6 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 7 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 8 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 9 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 10 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh