Essex: Man robbed of his Rolex and Blackberry in Takeley
POLICE are appealing for information following a robbery in Takeley.
It happened on the road between Mole Hill Green and Bamber’s Green at about 5pm on Friday September 3.
A 54-year-old man from Dunmow, who was driving a red Audi, was indicated to stop by the rider of a black motorcycle. The two people on the motorbike then threatened the man and asked for him to hand over his possessions.
They took the man’s Rolex watch as well as his Blackberry. He was left shaken but uninjured.
Officers are appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time, near the water tower, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
They particularly need to speak to the drivers of a silver Ford Focus, a Mercedes and a red vehicle which are known to have driven down the road around the time of the incident. Also, anyone who saw a motorcycle with a driver and a pillion passenger in the area.
Any information should be directed to Uttlesford CID on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 5 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 6 Dolly the pig gets help after getting stuck in the mud
- 7 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 8 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 9 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 10 Work placements for almost 200 ARU student nurses