Essex: Man hospitalised after house fire
A MAN has been hospitalised following a house fire that erupted on Wednesday evening (July 20)
Firefighters were called to a property in Harvest Fields, Takeley, at around 8pm following reports that a mid terrace house was in flames.
Six units, including appliances from Dunmow and Stansted, attended the scene, with officers reporting that the top two floors of the three storey building were well alight.
They had the blaze under control by 8.22pm.
Two people suffered from smoke inhalation, and a man was taken to Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation is underway to determine the source of the fire.
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 5 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 6 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 7 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
- 10 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert