Essex housing developer recognises importance of solar panels
DEMONSTRATING its commitment to the environment and homeowners finances, developer, Charles Church, has a range of properties in Thaxted, some of which come complete with energy efficient solar panels. Recognising the importance of protecting the environm
DEMONSTRATING its commitment to the environment and homeowners finances, developer, Charles Church, has a range of properties in Thaxted, some of which come complete with energy efficient solar panels.
Recognising the importance of protecting the environment and the role that homes play to help reach that objective, each of the four and five bedroom homes at Bellrope Gardens have been installed with the panels to aid the central heating and hot water systems.
Sales director for Charles Church, Neil Sykes, said: "Our properties have been designed to help minimise their impact on the environment, with reduced greenhouse gases, the use of less polluting materials and better management of water.
"On top of this, residents reap the rewards with reduced running costs and carbon footprint, which just isn't available to those buying a second hand property.
You may also want to watch:
"If interested in our homes in Thaxted, I'd urge people to act quickly as our house types have become very popular with families who are looking for a greener alternative to second hand and other new build properties in the area."
Mr Sykes added: "For those looking for something a little different to call home, then our development should register highly on your list of 'must see' areas."
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Felsted announces STEM competition winners
- 8 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 9 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 10 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
Bellrope Gardens is located in the Essex village of Thaxted. Surrounded by rolling countryside, the development is well situated for a range of local amenities and facilities.
For those who need to travel further a field, Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Chelmsford and Colchester are all within easy reach.